- WTA Breakfast Briefing
November 5, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
CIOs are now seeking for ways to validate and accelerate their move to the cloud. Cloud service providers are highlighting the long-term benefits and the leaders are introducing new features and competitive pricing. It’s a fast-changing provider universe.
Industry leaders and WTA Partners will share experiences, provide insight into how the market addresses the issues and how successful providers rise to this challenge.
This is a free to attend conference for senior executives and business owners of service companies offering managed hosted cloud services and related services and private equity executives who invest in the sector.
- Michel Robert, Managing Director, Claranet UK and USA
- Dob Todorov, CEO & Chief Cloud Officer, HeleCloud Limited
- Marco Pereira, Worldwide Vice President, CPS Strategy and Consulting, Trustwave
- Graham Thomson, Chief Information Security Officer, Irwin Mitchell
- Jeffrey Jenner, Partner, WTA Partners LLP
For a full agenda and speaker biographies click here.
Venue: The Soho Hotel