Nicholas White, European Advisor
Mr White has held European Vice President positions in both Gartner and IDC and has Marketing Director level experience for “Client” companies across a range of technology sectors. Currently he runs CIMS, a consultancy focussed on helping clients develop their business through partnerships and appropriate Value Propositions.
He has worked in the ICT industry for some 25 years, and has direct experience of research led sales and marketing strategy, planning and implementation, sales strategy, training services and project delivery and management. He focuses primarily on software and services markets and the changes taking place between them. He has set-up and run start-up businesses in marketing software and direct selling of computer equipment, as well as managing marketing operations.
Past clients have included, IBM, SAP, Microsoft, SITA, British Telecom, and Cisco as well as a number of smaller ICT companies.
Recent assignments include:
• Developing and running commercial partner Value Proposition workshops
• Software support strategy
• Market and product analysis for ICT companies
• Competitor analysis in the telecom industry
• ICT Trade mission to Libya
• Developing practical sales and marketing recommendations for ICT Outsourcing in developing countries
He has set-up and run start-up businesses in marketing software and direct selling of computer equipment, as well as managing marketing operations.
Mr White has an MBA from Cranfield University.