- April 7, 2016 - April 8, 2016
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Space Innovation Congress
The Space Innovation Congress is a Space Technology Conference and Exhibition, taking place in London on 7-8 April 2016. It is set to showcase the most cutting edge technologies and uses of Space Technology providing insight from over 50 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and
This year’s Space Innovation Congress will be highlighting the most innovative advancements in Space technology and will look at how these are being applied to many industry verticals from farming to banking, and the practical case studies that are coming out of these projects.
With user cases with dedicated tracks covering the entire Space exploration and Earth observation ecosystems: Satellites, Big data, Crop monitoring, Space debris, Maritime surveillance, Space weather and its impact on banking systems, Biomedical, Commercial space collaboration and Telecoms.
Experience two days of discussion, exploration, in-depth analysis and high level networking at Space Innovation Congress this year.
- Magali Vaissiere, Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, European Space Agency
- Dr David Kendall, Chair, UN COPUOS, 2016-17
- Jonathan Firth, Executive Vice President of Spaceport and Program Development, Virgin Galactic
- Tony Azzarelli, VP Regulatory Affairs, OneWeb
- Professor Chris Welch, Professor of Spacecraft Engineering – International Space University,Vice-President, International Astronautical Federation
- Robert Thirsk, Chancellor and former astronaut Canadian Space Agency, University of Calgary
- Mark Rawlins, Director of Communication System Operations, Eutelsat
- Tim Just, Head of Space, Innovate UKCome along with a free expo only pass and see first hand a showcase of the most exciting space technology.Purchase a Conference ticket that will give you access to both conference and exhibition, be inspired by the talks on offer, participate in the panel debates and network with your peers.Innovation IncubatorHave you created a cutting edge product or service for the space industry? Showcase what you’ve been working on in the Space Innovation Congress Start-Up Innovation Incubator.
Sponsored by Set Squared, at Space Innovation Congress, we recognise the importance for start-ups to get their product or service in front of the right people – that’s why we’re offering you the opportunity to showcase what you’ve been working on to an audience of investors, press, developers, technology providers, evangelists, vendors and OEM’s at this year’s Space Innovation Congress Expo.
All applications will be accessed by a panel of experts and the 20 finalists will have the opportunity to pitch to this panel at the conference for grants, mentoring and support that will see you to market ready stage.
The opportunity to join us at Space Innovation Congress Expo is open to anyone who is either a year one start-up, self employed developer or new product or service launch. We are looking for innovative space applications and new technologies.
To be considered to feature in the innovation incubator or for further information on the conference or sponsor and exhibitor opportunities please go to
tx2events are assisting in the event management of the Space Innovation Congress.
Venue: Etc Venues, St Pauls