- WTA Breakfast Briefing
June 5, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
CIOs are now seeking for ways to validate and accelerate their move to the cloud. Cloud service providers are highlighting the long-term benefits and the leaders are introducing new features and competitive pricing. It’s a fast-changing provider universe.
Industry leaders and WTA Partners will share experiences, provide insight into how the market addresses the issues and how successful providers rise to this challenge.
This is a free to attend conference for senior executives and business owners of service companies offering managed hosted cloud services and related services and private equity executives who invest in the sector.
- Michel Robert, Managing Director, Claranet UK and USA
- Paul McCarthy, Chief Corporate Development Officer, HeleCloud Limited
- Andrew Tsonchev, Director of Technology, Darktrace Limited
- Mark Cameron, Head of Transformation, WPP
- Jeffrey Jenner, Partner, WTA
What will they discuss?
- The growth of cloud and SaaS digital environments and the threats facing organisations transitioning to the cloud;
- Who will be affected most by the growth of AWS and Azure. How service providers differentiate their products
- New approaches to Cyber Security needed in a hybrid world
- The complex and difficult path for CIOs looking to deploy enterprise applications in the Cloud
- Challenges managing a hybrid cloud environment and how should they be overcome
And much more! For the agenda and speaker biographies, click here
Venue: The Soho Hotel