- WTA Breakfast Briefing
May 23, 2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
The IT sector is spurring innovation and change in the Public Sector. The Cloud is providing opportunities, digital transformation is underway, but the Public Sector faces issues specific to itself including citizen privacy, public trust, heavy constraint on systems moving out to the Cloud and issues with the SaaS model.
Industry leaders and WTA Partners will provide insight into how the market addresses the challenge, how successful companies rise to the challenge and how M&A activity is a major part of the solutions.
This is a free to attend conference for senior executives and business owners of software companies offering solutions for the public sector whether both local and national government, defence, education, NHS or Public Safety.
• Jos Creese, CEO, CCL
• Georgina O’Toole, Chief Analyst, TechMarketView
• Nick Nardi, Senior Executive Vice President, Harris Computer
• Ian Bowles, Chief Executive, Tribal Group
• Jeffrey Jenner, Partner, WTA
• Alan Butterworth, Partner, WTA
What will they discuss?
• Selling to the Public Sector
• SMEs v the dominant suppliers
• How the Public Sector is segmented
• Where suppliers should invest
• What’s on the North American shopping list to spend $200 billion
• Engaging with Defence & Security, the NHS and Education – the pitfalls and challenges
For a full agenda and speaker biographies click here.
Venue: The Soho Hotel